Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the website of EMYPRO S.A., with Tax Identification Number A08716961, where we will explain in clear and simple language all the necessary questions so that you can have control over them based on your personal decisions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet every time you visit our website.
In principle, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that could damage your terminal, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable regulations (LSSI and current personal data protection regulations), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorisation.
By means of a step as simple and quick as ticking a box in our COOKIE CONFIGURATION section, you can give your authorisation for the activation of the cookies you wish: take control and enjoy personalised browsing on our website.
Before doing so, we will give you some additional information that will help you to make a better decision in this respect.
- Cookies can be of various types depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your permission and are the only ones we have enabled by default.
- The other cookies can be used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, and your prior authorisation is required for their activation, which you can do by simply ticking a box in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
- Some cookies are ours (we will call them our own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third-party cookies: an example could be cookies from external providers such as Google). In this regard, it is important for you to know that some of these external suppliers may be located outside Spain.
Globally, not all countries have the same level of data protection, with some countries being more secure than others (for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data). Our policy is to use trusted providers who, whether or not they are located in the European Union, have adopted appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section entitled
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
you can consult the different privacy and data protection policies of each of the aforementioned external providers, in order to make an informed decision on whether or not to activate the third-party cookies used by our website.
- Finally, we would like to point out that, depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: these automatically expire when you log out of your computer, smartphone or tablet. They are usually used to retain the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES CAN WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and for you to be able to browse it. This type of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. For this reason, they are activated by default, and your authorisation is not required.
Through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of this type of cookies, although such blocking will affect the proper functioning of the various features of our website.
Analysis cookies allow us to study how users browse our website in general (for example, which sections of the website are the most visited, which services are most used and whether they work correctly, etc.).
Based on statistical information about browsing on our website, we can improve both the functioning of the website itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting it to our users in general. By activating them you will contribute to this continuous improvement.
You can enable or disable these cookies by ticking the appropriate box, being disabled by default.
Functionality and Customisation Cookies:
Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences in order to customise certain features and general options of our website each time you access it (for example, the language in which the information is presented to you, the sections marked as favourites, your browser type, etc.).
Therefore, these types of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but by activating them you will improve the functionality of the website (for example, by adapting to your type of browser) and customising it based on your preferences (for example, by presenting the information in the language you have chosen on previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our website during your browsing.
You can enable or disable these cookies by checking the appropriate box, being disabled by default.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
We will now proceed to inform you about all the types of cookies currently used on our website and the purpose of each one of them:
|Type of cookie||Purpose||Responsible entity and link to its privacy and data protection policy||Time limit )|
|gdpr consent_types||Used by the gdpr plugin to store your data policy consent preferences||EMYPRO SA
|gdpr privacy_bar||Used by the gdpr plugin to store your privacy preferences||EMYPRO SA
Protección de datos
|Google Analytics (_ga)||These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.||Google
|Google Analytics (_gat)||Limit the percentage of requests to the Google server to avoid overloading when collecting statistics.||Google
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH COOKIES?
When you access our website for the first time, you will be shown a window in which we inform you that cookies can be of several types:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your permission and are the only cookies we have enabled by default. Therefore, they are the only cookies that will be active if you just click the ACCEPT button.
- The other cookies are used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. All of them are deactivated by default, but you can activate them in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section: take control and enjoy personalised browsing on our website, with a step as simple and quick as ticking the boxes of your choice.
We would also like to inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you can deactivate them whenever you wish by simply unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIE CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as it is to deactivate them. We would also like to remind you that, through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of cookies, although this blocking may affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies. Finally, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and subsequently wish to deactivate them, you can do so in two ways: by using the cookie deactivation tools of your browser or through the systems enabled by these external providers, and to make it much easier for you, here are a series of links to the cookie deactivation guidelines of commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad).
- Google Chrome para Android.
- Google Chrome para Iphone y Ipad.
Likewise, we list the links to the systems enabled by each of the aforementioned external suppliers for the deactivation of their cookies:
Thank you very much for your cooperation